12.28.2010

I miss my school days...

I miss my school days,the golden days
Me and my friends living their lives in different ways
I miss the last bench on which i used to sit
I miss my group of friends the famous five the super hit
I miss my lovely teachers
Some boring,some interesting and some funny creatures
I miss my tall and fat principal
Strict,disciplined,the one in many people
I miss my schools uniform
Daily morning well pressed and kept by my mom
I miss my schools wide and beautiful stage
I miss my school bag almost as big as any luggage
I miss my schools toilet with no soap no lather
The main place where we guys used to gather
I miss my schools huge playground
The cheers there and the never-ending sound
At the last my heart only says
I miss my school days,the golden days...

No comments:

Post a Comment