5.18.2012

A date!

i cant believe she called me,
She knew it from the first sight,
Thats the reason she called me,
And asked me out for dinner tonight,
She knew i had a crush on her,
Many guys had, but she found me hotter,
Yeah; she said that to me,
Now I'm her boyfriend,
Sure I'd love to be,
Its amazing how times tend,
and flip over to a whole new side,
I'm going on a date with her,
I never even dreamt that i might,

The world seems changed now,
Theres a sweet fragrance in the breeze,
It feels so amazing and good,
I recall her voice, the sweetest one,
the time starts to freeze,
I'm going on a date with her,
Shes the girl of my dreams too,
I had always loved her,
And now i know she loves me too,

I'm now feeling good,
I'm in the best mood,
I've taken a shower,
I'm out with a towel,
The brush is in my hand,
The pillows are my band,
The music is out,
There are words in my mouth,
Yeah ting ting tong,
I start singing this song,
It feels awesome,
Being in love with her,
The seasons are yet to come,
summer, autumn and winter,
I am dressed in black suit,
I wore my shoes matching the blackness,
I sat in my car which s black too,
drove off to pick up my princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment